Your Health Begins Outside the Hospital
You have a lot on your mind. We know that issues concerning your family’s finances, insurance coverage, employment situation, housing and more can affect your health and even your cancer treatment and outcomes. Legal issues can pile up quickly, and having the assistance, counseling, expertise and guidance of a professional may make a big difference in relieving some causes of stress.
Consult LegalCare at Roswell Park
LegalCare at Roswell Park is conveniently located in Roswell Park’s main hospital. Current patients and their families are eligible for the first free, confidential legal consultation. Depending on the results, you may also qualify for free or discounted legal services.
You May Have a Legal Need If...
- Your health is interfering with your job or schooling.
- You don’t have health insurance or your benefits have been cut or stopped.
- Your insurance won’t cover your participation in a clinical trial.
- You’ve recently lost a source of income.
- You owe bills that you can no longer afford to pay.
Make an Appointment
LegalCare at Roswell Park is a medical-legal partnership between the University at Buffalo School of Law and Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center.