Dr. med. Thomas Schwaab, MD, is Roswell Park's Chief of Strategy, Business Development and Outreach. Dr. Schwaab is also a Professor of Oncology and Immunology, and joined the Institute’s faculty in 2009.
In his new role, Dr. Schwaab supervises Roswell’s business development and overall strategic development. He assures that business and clinical initiatives are delivered appropriately and support maximal quality, efficiency and effectiveness, and works to continually widen the Institute’s scope of operations and growth potential at national and international levels.
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Chief of Strategy, Business Development and Outreach
- Professor of Oncology
- Department of Urology
- Department of Immunology
- CEO, RPCI Oncology, PC
Global Biotechnology and Cancer Therapeutics
- Chief Executive Officer
Education and Training:
- MD - Medizinische Hochscule Hannover, Hannover, Germany
- Klinikum Lippe-Detmold, Detmold, Germany
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH
- Tumor Immunotherapy Program, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH
- Urology, American Board of Urology