About Sung Jun Ma
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Radiation Medicine Resident
- Department of Radiation Medicine
Education and Training:
- MD - Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- 2019-2023 - Radiation Oncology, Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center, Buffalo, NY
- 2018-2019 - Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell, Hempstead, NY
- Ma SJ, Oladeru OT, Miccio JA, et al. Association of Timing of Adjuvant Therapy and Survival in Resected Stage I-II Pancreatic Cancer. JAMA Netw Open. In press.
- Ma SJ, Iovoli AJ, Hermann GM, et al. Duration of chemotherapy prior to chemoradiation affects survival outcomes for resected stage I-II or unresected stage III pancreatic cancer. Cancer Med. 2019;8(9):4110-4123.
- Ma SJ, Hermann GM, Prezzano KM, et al. Adjuvant chemotherapy followed by concurrent chemoradiation is associated with improved survival for resected stage I-II pancreatic cancer. Cancer Med. 2019;8(3):939-952.
- Ma SJ, Prezzano KM, Hermann GM, et al. Dose escalation of radiation therapy with or without induction chemotherapy for unresectable locally advanced pancreatic cancer. Radiat Oncol. 2018;13(1):214.
- Ma SJ, Serra LM, Syed YA, et al. Comparison of Single- and Three-fraction Schedules of Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy for Peripheral Early-stage Non-Small-cell Lung Cancer. Clin Lung Cancer. 2018;19(2):e235-e240.