I am a board-certified radiation oncologist with multiple years of experience in treating various cancers, including head and neck, breast, thoracic, gastrointestinal, gynecological and genitourinary malignancies.
I believe in providing my patients with the best possible care by providing state-of-the-art radiation treatment along with compassionate attention to their overall needs. It is very overwhelming to be diagnosed with cancer. My job is to educate my patients so they can choose their treatment with confidence and feel optimistic about their decision. I want to be a part of their difficult journey and provide the best possible support to them in their fight against this deadly disease.
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Assistant Professor of Oncology
- Department of Radiation Medicine
Roswell Park Care Network
- Medical Director
- Dorothy G. Griffin Radiation Oncology Center Oneida, NY (opening June 2019)
Education and Training:
- 2001 - MBBS - Gandhi Medical College, Barkatullah University, Bhopal, India
- 2011-2015 - Radiation Oncology, Baylor-Scott & White Program, Texas A&M University, Temple, TX
- 2015-2016 - Senior Fellow, Proton Therapy, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- 2016 - American Board of Radiology
- 2016-2018 - Consultant Radiation Oncologist, Swedish Cancer Institute, Seattle, WA