- Provision of serum, plasma, red blood cells, DNA and buffy coat, linked with clinical and risk factor data
- Biospecimen inventory evaluation and study feasibility assessment
- Incorporation of Data Bank and BioRepository (DBBR) services in grants, protocols and subsequent publications
- Detailed tracking of investigator service history
- Linking and de-identifying data and study data file storage
- Creating derived variables and preparation of analysis-ready data sets
Project pricing will vary based on nature of request. Please contact Annmarie Nowak, DBBR Coordinator and Director 716-845-8295; firstname.lastname@example.org) for a project specific cost estimate.