Skip to main content
Biomedical Data Science Equipment
- Software and informatics tools
- DaRTS (Data Request Tracking System): Used by all BDS members to track clinical data requests for research.
- D2B2 (Database of Databases): Used as the official inventory of data sources to support the BDS.
- GeneTegra (Federated Query System): Federated query system used by the BDS to connect multiple data sources and query them as one entity.
- TIES (Text Information Extraction System): Open source tool to extract information from the free text pathology reports and as a data source for GeneTegra.