Roswell Park Prostate Cancer Early Detection Events
1 in 7 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetimes, but with early detection, about 90% of these cancers will be cured. Join Roswell Park's expert physicians for complete, free prostate cancer early detection and education during one of our upcoming events. With two unique options and dates, there's no excuse to not get your prostate health in order!
Who is Eligible for Prostate Cancer Early Detection?
- Men 45+ (if you had a PSA test in the past 12 months, you will only be eligible for a DRE)
- Men 40-45 who are at high risk for developing prostate cancer (African American, family history of prostate cancer, known BRCA I/II Mutation, Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry OR exposed to Agent Orange)
Buffalo Sabres Prostate Cancer Early Detection & Survivorship Event
Tuesday, September 17, 2019
4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Meet Sabres alumni, enjoy refreshments, get a behind-the-scenes tour of KeyBank Center and more.
- Prostate cancer survivors are invited to attend from 3-4pm for an educational panel. Learn about the latest treatment advances and our survivorship support.
- More Info
Cruisin' for a Cure Car Show and Prostate Cancer Early Detection Event
Saturday, September 28, 2019
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Spend a day admiring classic cars, trucks and motorcycles.
- Enjoy music, enter door prizes and raffles & purchase lunch from food trucks.
- More Info