Dr. Chernov joined the staff of Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center (Roswell Park) in July of 2007, as a Director of Small Molecule Screening Core Facility in the Department of Cell Stress biology.
Dr. Chernov earned an MS degree in Biochemistry and Physiology from Moscow State University (Moscow Russia) and his Ph.D. in Biochemistry in 1987 from the Cancer Research Center (Moscow Russia).
Dr. Chernov has authored or co-authored more than 30 journal publications, and abstracts.
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Director, Small Molecule Screening Core Facility
- Assistant Member (Clinical Research)
- Department of Cell Stress Biology
Education and Training:
- PhD - Biochemistry, Cancer Research Center, Moscow, Russia
- MS - Biochemistry and Physiology, Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia