Dr. Quinn is a Buffalo Spree Top Doctor! See all of our physicians who made this year's list.
Specializing In:Breast imaging, including mammography (3-D tomosynthesis and 2-D digital), ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) Imaging-guided breast interventions, including biopsies and localizations (wire localization and radioactive seed localization) High-risk screening for breast carcinoma High-risk lesions of the breast
About Marie Quinn
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Assistant Professor of Oncology
- Director of Breast Imaging
- Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology
State University of New York at Buffalo
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Radiology
Education and Training:
- 2009 - MD - Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC
- 2022 - MPH – The George Washington University Milken Institute of Public Health, Washington, DC
- 2010-2014 - Radiology Residency, Boston University Medical Center, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- 2009-2010 - Internal Medicine Internship, Mount Auburn Hospital, A Harvard Medical School Affiliate, Cambridge, MA
- 2014-2015 - Breast Imaging and Intervention Fellowship, George Washington Medical Faculty Associates, George Washington University Hospital, Washington, DC
- Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology
- Radiologic Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Society of Breast Imaging
Featured on Cancer Talk
Showing all3 of 8 CollapseView all
Khoury T, Jabbour N, Peng X, Yan L, Quinn M. Atypical Ductal Hyperplasia and Those Bordering on Ductal Carcinoma In Situ Should Be Included in the Active Surveillance Clinical Trials. Am J Clin Pathol. 2020 Jan 1;153(1):131-138.
Murthy V, Young J, Tokumaru Y, Quinn M, Edge SB, Takabe K. Options to Determine Pathological Response of Axillary Lymph Node Metastasis after Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in Advanced Breast Cancer. Cancers (Basel). 2021 Aug 19;13(16):4167.
Khoury T, Quinn M, Tian W, Yan L, Zhan H. Touching tumour-infiltrating lymphocytes in low-risk ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS) correlate with upgrading to high-grade DCIS. Histopathology. 2021 Aug 11.
Zhan H, Quinn M, Tian W, Yan L, Khoury T. Significance of Removing Comedonecrosis as an Exclusion Criterion in Mammary Low-Risk Ductal Carcinoma In Situ Managed in an Active Surveillance Clinical Trial. Am J Clin Pathol. 2021 Sep 8;156(4):596-606.
Quinn ME, Quinn TD, Mian AZ, Sakai O. Imaging findings of "anesthesia mumps" (acute postoperative sialadenitis) after general anesthesia. J Comput Assist Tomogr. 2012 Nov-Dec;36(6):745-8.
Buch KA, Qureshi MM, Carpentier B, Cunningham DA, Stone M, Jaffe C, Quinn M, Gonzalez C, LaVoye J, Hines N, Bloch BN. Surveillance of probably benign (BI- RADS 3) lesions in mammography: what is the right follow-up protocol? Breast J. 2015 Mar-Apr;21(2):168-74.