Conditions We Treat
We treat all urologic cancers and other urologic disorders, including:
- Prostate cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Elevated PSA
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Kidney stones
- Voiding dysfunction and incontinence
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Interstitial cystitis
- Erectile dysfunction
Services We Offer
We provide options for diagnosis, monitoring and treatment, including:
- Active surveillance
- Minimally invasive robotic surgery
- Prostate ultrasound and biopsy
- Pathology analysis by Roswell Park’s urologic pathologists
- Urodynamic studies
Medically Integrated Dispensary
Patients of Roswell Park Urology have a new option for receiving their specialty medications. Our new medically integrated dispensary (MID) will allow for increased convenience and personalized care for all your specialty medications.
This will allow many benefits such as:
- Access to specific oncology medications sooner
- Medication counseling and follow-up from our specialized team
- Confirmation of benefits and assistance with high copay medications
- Coordination of refills
Patients who have medications prescribed by doctors of the Roswell Park Care Network are able to receive their specialty medications from our dispensary, located inside the Roswell Park Hematology Oncology Northtowns location in Williamsville.
By incorporating a MID into our Northtowns location, we aim to better serve our patients and better meet their cancer care needs in a safe, convenient way. Studies also show that patients who receive their medications directly from dispensaries located inside their healthcare facilities are more likely to continue their treatment as prescribed, leading to better outcomes. Patients of Roswell Park’s main campus in Buffalo can take advantage of our on-site specialty pharmacy.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Address: 199 Park Club Lane, Williamsville, NY 14221
Phone Number: 716-634-3340 ext 5641