Dr. Eng is a cancer geneticist and statistician with broad expertise in immunology, genetics, epidemiology and informatics. His research group combines a traditional bench laboratory and a computational group to execute translational studies in ovarian and prostate cancers. Dr. Eng earned his PhD and MS from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and ScB from Brown University. Dr. Eng studied statistical genomics, bioinformatics and ovarian cancer during his postdoctoral training at Wisconsin. Combining genomics, informatics and immunology, Dr. Eng has recently received an NIH career award (K award) developed through awards from the ovarian cancer SPORE and the Roswell Park Alliance Foundation.
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Associate Professor of Oncology
- Department of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics (Primary)
- Department of Cancer Genetics and Genomics (Secondary Appointment)
Education and Training:
- 2011 - PhD - University of Wisconsin-Madison
- 2009 - MS - University of Wisconsin-Madison