About Kathleen M. Shanahan
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Medical Psychologist
- Department of Psychology
Education and Training:
- 1997 - PhD - Clinical Psychology, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, MA
- 1994 - MS - Clinical Psychology, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, MA
- 1982 - MA - Theology, University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN
- 1997-1999 - Post-doctoral fellowship, Yale University Health Services, Division of Mental Hygiene, New Haven, CT
- American Psychological Association
- New York State Psychological Association
- Psychological Association of Western New York
- American Psychosocial Oncology Society
Featured on Cancer Talk
Shanahan, K., Zevon, M., & DuPont, N. (2010). Gynecologic Oncology Patients: Pre-and Post-Operative Relationships Between Social Support and Body Image: P-724. Psycho-oncology, 19.
Sendlak, D., Shanahan, K., & Coplin, D. (2008). Code Gray: Development of a Multidisciplinary Program Designed to Provide Immediate Support for Nurses Following a Patient's Death.: 3107. In Oncology Nursing Forum (Vol 35, No. 3).