Dr. Chan is a Buffalo Spree Top Doctor! See all of our physicians who made this year's list.
Specializing In:Surgical Oncology Head and Neck Cancers Transoral Robotic Surgery (TORS) Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Special Interests:Complex reconstruction of head and neck defects Airway reconstruction Advanced endocrine malignancies Laryngeal preservation surgery
About Jon Michael Chan
I first became interested in head and neck surgery during my first year of medical school. I have had the great fortune to have trained with many talented surgeons, who are also leaders in our field. They have armed me with the skills necessary to be the best doctor I can be. Both my parents are cancer survivors. I am so very grateful for the excellent care they received, and I am compelled to ensure that my patients have the same, if not better care. I am truly honored to be a part of the Head and Neck, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Department at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Assistant Professor of Oncology
- Program Director, Head and Neck Oncology Fellowship Program
- Department of Head & Neck/Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Education and Training:
- 2003-2008 - MD - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
- 2008-2013 - Otolaryngology & Head & Neck Surgery, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- 2013-2014 - Head and Neck Oncologic Surgery and Microvascular Reconstruction, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- 2014-2015 - Head and Neck Oncologic Surgery and Microvascular Reconstruction, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery
- American Head & Neck Society