I am a head and neck cancer surgeon in the department of Head and Neck Surgery/Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. My specialties include treating cancers of the head and neck (oral, throat/pharyngeal, laryngeal, sinus, skull base, thyroid and parathyroid, skin cancer of the head and neck), reconstruction of head and neck defects (free flap surgery) and transoral robotic surgery (TORS) using the daVinci robot.
I completed a residency in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at West Virginia University where I was able to help treat numerous patients with head and neck cancer. It was this exposure that ultimately influenced my decision to be a head and neck cancer surgeon. Because of my desire to treat patients with head and neck cancer, I completed a fellowship (subspecialty training) in Head and Neck Oncologic Surgery and Microvascular Reconstruction at the Ohio State University.
At Roswell Park, I am fortunate to be able to work with a great team of physicians and staff to help you in your battle with cancer. Because we work as a team, we will come up with the best treatment plan for your specific situation, whether that involves surgery or non-surgical options.
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Associate Professor of Oncology
- Director, Head and Neck Surgical Fellowship Program
- Leader of Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgery for Head and Neck Oncology
- Department of Head and Neck Surgery/Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Education and Training:
- MD – Wayne State University School of Medicine
- BS – University of Michigan
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery - West Virginia University
- Head and Neck Oncologic Surgery and Microvascular Reconstruction – The Ohio State University
- Head and Neck Oncologic Surgery and Microvascular Reconstruction. Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Medical Association
- American College of Surgeons
- American Association of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery