I'm a biomedical artist with experience creating a wide range of visual content for scientific and medical communication. I am a graduate of Rochester Institute of Technology with a BFA in Medical Illustration. I look for innovative ways to create medical and scientific drawings, illustrations, and diagrams of surgical procedures for education and communication purposes on the ATLAS team.
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Visual Translation Specialist
- CMI (Pending)
- Association of Medical Illustrators
- Research Visualization and Graphics Illustrator in the Haber Lab at the University of Rochester
- Medical Illustrator for Kenhub Inc
- Researcher and Illustrator with RIT College of Health Sciences and Technology