About Gregory Hermann
Expected Graduation: 2020
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Radiation Medicine Resident
Education and Training:
- Internship - Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI
- MD - The Chicago Medical School, Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago, IL
- Graduate - MPH - University of Iowa College of Public Health, Iowa City, IA
- Undergraduate - BS - Iowa State University, Ames, IA
- Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center, University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
- Singh AK, Gomez-Suescun JA, Stephans KL, Bogart JA, Hermann GM, Tian L, Groman A, Videtic GM. One versus three fractions of stereotactic body radiation therapy for peripheral stage I-II non-small cell lung cancer: a multi-institution randomized, phase 2 trial. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. In press.
- Ma SJ, Oluwadmilola TO, Miccio JA, Iovoli AJ, Hermann GM, Singh AK. Optimal timing of adjuvant therapy in resect stage I-II pancreatic cancer. JAMA Network Open. 2019;2(8):e199126.
- Ma SJ, Iovoli AJ, Hermann GM, Prezzano KM, Singh AK. Duration of chemotherapy prior to chemoradiation effect survival outcomes for resected stage I-II or unresected stage III pancreatic cancer. Cancer Med. 2019;8(9):4110-4123.
- Aboelkeir UM, Iovoli AJ, Platek AJ, Hermann GM, Platek ME, Singh AK, Gupta V, Cohan DM, Hicks Jr. WL, Arshad H. The extent of neck dissection among patients who receive adjuvant radiotherapy for HNSCC and its effect on disease-specific and overall survival. Ear Nose Throat J. 2019; Apr-May;98(4):227-231.
- Ma SJ, Hermann GM, Prezzano KM, Singh AK. Postoperative chemotherapy followed by concurrent chemoradiation is associated with improved survival for stage I-II pancreatic cancer. Cancer Med. 2019 Mar;8(3):939-952.