Benefits of Corporate Partnerships
When your company becomes a Partner for a Cure, you have made the decision to support Roswell Park Cancer Institute in its mission to understand, prevent and cure cancer.
Initial benefits typically include recognition in our Mission employee newsletter (3,400 employees) and on our social media sites (20k likes Facebook, 11K followers Twitter).
Depending on the level of support, additional benefits include:
- Featured article in Roswellness newsletter (80,000 households)
- Feature article in Get Involved e-newsletter sent to donors and patients (140,000 people)
- Promotion through Yroswell newsletter and other marketing materials targeting youth audience (2,000 sent to schools in Western New York)
- Use of Partners for a Cure/Roswell Park logos and name (as approved by Roswell Park)
- Ad on hospital lobby electronic kiosk
- Ad on Mission internal Roswell Park website
- Article in One Mission in-hospital patient newsletter
- If an annual event, the opportunity to establish a permanent Endowed Fund at Roswell Park that can impact cancer research and patient care programs for years
- Engraved plaque on the Hospital Recognition Wall at Roswell Park
- Private tour of Roswell Park
- If funds are designated for a specific research project, company name listing opportunity on a reception plaque located in the hospital outpatient clinic most closely related to the donation
- Press conference and/or check presentation
Did you know?
Brands aligning themselves with causes are not only securing more consumer consideration, but are also earning their dollars and support. Nearly half (47 percent) of consumers have bought a brand at least monthly that supports a cause, representing a 47 percent increase from 2010. Over the years, consumers have taken increased action on behalf of brands with Purpose:
The Edelman Good Purpose Study for 2012
- 39 percent increase in "would recommend" cause-related brands
- 34 percent increase in “would promote” cause-related brands
- 9 percent increase in "would switch" brands if a similar brand supported a good cause
Cone's 2012 Cause Evolution Study
- 83% of Americans wish more of the products, services and retailers they use would support causes.
- 80% of consumers are willing to switch from one brand to another brand that is about the same in price and quality, if the other brand is associated with a good cause.
- 61% are willing to try a new brand or one they’ve never heard of if associated with a cause.