Benefits of Corporate Partnerships
When your company becomes a Partner for a Cure, you have made the decision to support Roswell Park Cancer Institute in its mission to understand, prevent and cure cancer.
Initial benefits typically include recognition in our Mission employee newsletter (3,400 employees) and on our social media sites (10,195 likes Facebook, 4191 followers Twitter).
Depending on the level of support, additional benefits include:
- Featured article in Roswellness e-magazine (80,000 households)
- Feature article in Connections e-newsletter sent to donors and patients (80,000 people)
- Promotion through Yroswell newsletter and other marketing materials targeting youth audience (2,000 sent to schools in Western New York)
- Use of Partners for a Cure/Roswell Park logos and name (as approved by Roswell Park)
- Logo on Roswell Park hospital lobby electronic kiosk
- If an annual event, the opportunity to establish a permanent Endowed Fund at Roswell Park that can impact cancer research and patient care programs for years
- Tickets to Partners for a Cure fall reception
- Engraved plaque on the Hospital Recognition Wall at Roswell Park
- Private tour of Roswell Park
- If funds are designated for a specific research project, company name listing opportunity on a reception plaque located in the hospital outpatient clinic most closely related to the donation
- Press conference and/or check presentation
Did you know?