Note that you will need health clearance prior to attending this shadowing experience
Please review the materials contained in Section A before completing Section B. Complete, print out, and sign each form in Section B.
Please review the following materials:
- Patents & Inventions Policy (701.1)
- Intellectual Property & Patents Rights Policy (705.1)
- Confidentiality of Health Related Information Policy (408.10)
- Corporate Compliance Program Information
- RPCI Corporate Compliance Summary Policy (126.1)
- Compliance with Federal & State False Claims Laws (Appendix A)
- Orientation for Students PowerPoint
Open, complete, print out, and sign each form listed below. Please call Cathleen directly at 716-845-4632 to schedule a time to turn in your paperwork prior to beginning your shadowing experience on March 6th.
Please call Cathleen directly at 716-845-4632 if you have any questions about completing your paperwork.
- Registration Form
- Patent & Technology Transfer Agreement
- Student/Volunteer Attestation – Handling Personal Health Related Information
- Corporate Compliance Program Certification
- Orientation In-Service Checklist
- Orientation for Students Post-Test