Rooms have been reserved for conference participants at DoubleTree by Hilton, 401 Buffalo Avenue, Niagara Falls, NY 14303. The group rate is $159.72, inclusive of all applicable taxes, single or double occupancy. The hotel is located within a 10-15 minute walk from the Conference and Event Center Niagara Falls. Free bus transportation will be provided between the hotel and Conference Center in the morning during registration and at the conclusion of each day’s sessions.
Hotel Reservations Update 8/9/19:
The DoubleTree by Hilton is currently sold out. As an alternative, you may book reservations at the Holiday Inn, 114 Buffalo Avenue, Niagara Falls, NY 14303 by using this link (*note that this link sometimes does not work on mobile devices). As of 8/9, additional rooms have been made available at the Holiday Inn. Your reservation must be made no later than August 16, to receive the discounted group rate, which is the same as the DoubleTree’s rate.
Please follow these instructions to book a reservation at the Holiday Inn:
- Select the date range between September 4-8
- Select “check availability”
- On the next page, your special rate will populate. You will not see the group name – just the special contracted rate.
- Please be aware that this link will only work for the listed dates. For those wanting to arrive earlier or stay later, you must call the hotel directly.
- You may also make a reservation by calling 716-285-2521 Ext. 2 to reach the hotel’s front desk. Ask for the "Roswell Park Conference” room block.
Parking is free at the Holiday Inn. You will see the parking fee amount on your confirmation letter - please disregard this fee. The hotel is located within a 10- minute walk to the Conference Center. Free bus transportation will be provided between the Conference Center and the Holiday Inn during the same time frames as the DoubleTree.
Guests of the DoubleTree may park free of charge in the hotel parking lot. If you are not a guest of the hotel, you may park free of charge with a parking voucher provided by Roswell Park, in the Third Street lot next to the Jefferson Apartments near the Conference & Event Center. The parking vouchers will be e-mailed to registrants prior to the program.
If you are flying, it is recommended that you use the Buffalo Niagara International Airport. The airport is approximately 25 miles from the DoubleTree.
Taxi fare from the airport to the hotel will cost approximately $24-$55 one-way. Refer to the following links for ground transportation arrangements.
Buffalo Super Shuttle
The Amtrak Station in Niagara Falls, N.Y. is located at 825 Depot Avenue West, 2.4 miles from the DoubleTree. Taxi providers in the city of Niagara Falls are Blue United Taxi at 716-285-3333 and LaSalle Cab at 716-284-8833.
Uber and Lyft services are available in Niagara Falls, NY and Buffalo, NY.
For directions to the hotel, refer to DoubleTree directions.
For directions to the conference venue, refer to Conference & Event Center directions.
Grayline Shuttle Schedule and Walking Directions
A continuous Grayline shuttle service is available between the DoubleTree, Holiday Inn and the Conference Center during the time frames shown in the table below. Walking directions are also provided below. First pick-ups will begin at the DoubleTree and the next stop will be the Holiday Inn.
Friday, September 7
|7:10 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
|Saturday, September 8||7:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
2:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
It is a 10-minute walk from the DoubleTree to the Conference Center. If you prefer to walk, the walking directions are shown below:
- Turn left onto Buffalo Avenue after departing from the front entrance of the DoubleTree.
- Turn right at the first corner onto 4th Street and go straight crossing Rainbow Boulevard.
- At the stop sign, turn left onto Duggan Drive before the casino.
- Turn right onto Third Street.
- Turn left onto Old Falls Street where you see the large “S” sign for the Sheraton and the sign for the Rainforest Café. The entrance to the Conference Center will be mid-way down the block on your left. You may also enter the building on Third Street, however, that will place you at the far end of the building in relation to the registration desk.
It is about a 5-minute walk from the Holiday Inn to the Conference Center. Below you will find the walking directions:
- Exit the parking lot onto Rainbow Blvd. and cross the street.
- Walk down 2nd Street, which ends at the back of the Conference Center. Enter the back of the Conference Center where you see the handicapped entrance.
- Proceed straight ahead towards the windows. You will find the registration desk on your right.
Walking directions from the Holiday Inn to the DoubleTree:
- Make a left onto Buffalo Avenue from the parking lot. Walk 2-3 blocks. The DoubleTree will be on your right.