Designed for hematologists, oncologists, pathologists, radiation oncologists and other health care providers who care for patients with hematologic malignancies, this program will focus on the most clinically-relevant research findings presented at recent national events, and how to apply this information in specific patient cases.
Following this program, participants should be able to:
- Describe how to tailor the management of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL), including the possible use of novel therapeutic agents developed for the management of aggressive lymphoma.
- Evaluate therapeutic approaches for CLL patients in the era of novel targeted agents.
- Discuss the evolving changes in the management of Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
- Examine different therapeutic approaches for relapsed/refractory MM, including identifying the role of maintenance therapy in relapsed/refractory MM.
- Incorporate novel monoclonal antibodies in the management of relapsed/refractory MM.
- Know the underlying pathogenesis of MDS, and describe how personalized medicine is changing treatment approaches in patients with MDS.
- Know how risk adaptive stratification tools are being used to select treatments for young and elderly patients with AML.
- Integrate gene sequencing information into the management of relapsed/refractory AML.
- Identify biomarkers that can predict the clinical course of patients with different subtypes of MPD.
- Explain how to integrate novel agents in the management of MPD patients.
- Identify who is the ideal patient for CART19 therapy in B-cell lymphoma, and learn the effectiveness of the therapy.
- Identify who is the ideal patient for CART therapy in MM, and learn the effectiveness of the therapy.
- Discuss the ABCs of recognizing and managing CRS and neurotoxicity in CART therapy patients.
Date: Saturday, May 18, 2019
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Location: Embassy Suites by Hilton Syracuse Destiny
311 Hiawatha Blvd. W. Syracuse, NY, 13204
This program is pending approval for 7.0 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Directions and Parking:
There is complimentary parking in the hotel’s parking lot.
If you have any questions, please contact Denise Hammell at (716) 845-5706 or email@example.com.