Candidates are advised to begin the application process approximately one year prior to the anticipated date of enrollment in the fellowship program. Interviews are held in the summer. Applications for the fellowship are made online through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) and all application deadlines and required paperwork are set by the Match. No additional documents are required.
Learn how to register for a Match through the NRMP.
Applications are accepted through ERAS.
The application deadline is March 31 for the upcoming academic year which begins July 1. We accept one to four fellows annually.
The program runs for four years and contains four positions.
2017-2018 Academic Year-1 Position Filled
2018-2019 Academic Year-0
2019-2020 Academic Year-1
2020-2021 Academic Year-2
2021-2022 Academic Year-1
2022-2023 Academic Year-0
- Completion of an ACGME OB/GYN residency or the equivalent
- Passage of USMLE Step 1, 2 and 3 or NBME Part I, II and III
- Have the ability to obtain a New York State medical license
- Must be eligible for American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology certification
- Foreign medical graduates with equivalent qualifications are also eligible to apply and must have completed all three of the USMLE examinations
For application inquiries, please contact Michelle Pelletier, Program Coordinator.
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
Elm & Carlton Streets
Buffalo, NY 14263