Save the date : Saturday, July 29, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
A Day at the Park
Bladder Cancer Event
Pre-registration is now closed for this event.
You are welcome to come register at check in on Saturday, July 29 at 9 a.m. in the Scott Bieler Clinical Sciences Center.
There is no cost to attend this event.
Celebrate your survivorship alongside other bladder cancer patients and survivors! Hear from Roswell Park experts about innovations in bladder cancer treatment and join them for tours of the surgical suite, intensive care unit and various hands-on workshops.
Sign in, receive agenda, light refreshments
Each session is 20 minutes, choose four.
Times slots are 9:30 – 9:50; 10 – 10:20; 10:30 – 10:50; 11 – 11:20
- Rehabilitation & Training for Treatment
- Lymphedema, Incontinence and Sexual Dysfunction
- Cystectomy (OR Tour)
- DaVinci Surgical System Hands-on Experience
- Supportive & Palliative Care
- Inpatient Care (ICU Tour)
- Caregivers: Supporting a Cancer Patient
- Stoma Care
- Follow-Up Care