OmniSeq is a rapidly growing and diverse CLIA certified NY State licensed precision medicine laboratory. Our company is currently seeking a part-time client and patient relations specialist to join our team focused on providing excellent customer service.
- Transcribe paper or fax orders into OmniSeq’s electronic order portal
- Review of each order to identify missing or conflicting information
- Verify all required pieces are received for electronic orders placed by clients
- Review pathology reports for clinical information
- Identify different billing scenarios at time of order entry
Client and Patient Communication
- Contact clients to clarify or obtain missing information
- Follow-up on outstanding information requests
- Answer customer service phone line and direct client and patient calls to the appropriate party
- Log client and patient communications in the CRM tracking tool
- Send patient communication mailings
- Slide transportation
- Scanning clinical information documents for electronic storage
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as required
- Demonstrates the primary goal of customer satisfaction through positive and timely interaction with clients and patients in a respectful, courteous, confidential and caring manner
All job duties must be performed in a manner that supports the Mission & Values of the company
OmniSeq is focused on delivering patients with cancer better access to the power of precision medicine and new hope for better outcomes.
OmniSeq uses state of the art genomic and immune profiling technology to identify clues within a cancer that inform the physician of potential tailored treatment options that may benefit their patients. OmniSeq is committed to making sure that physicians and patients have access to this vital, clinically actionable information.
Please visit www.omniseq.com to learn more.
- Ability to demonstrate organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy when multitasking
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of HIPAA privacy standards
Applicants must reference the Posting # when applying for this position.
Interested applicants may apply by uploading a cover letter and resume below in Microsoft Word or PDF format.