Commensurate with experience and includes a comprehensive benefits package
Description of Duties:
The Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Upstate New York’s only NCI designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, has initiated a search for a Chair of Radiology. Successful candidates should have exceptional radiology leadership skills to direct the clinical, teaching and development of research and the clinical expansion of the department.
At present, the department consists of approximately 125 employees including 20 Faculty members. Subspecialties include: Body Imaging, Ultrasound, Body MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Interventional Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Breast Imaging. The Department performs in excess of 100,000 studies annually using the following State-of-the-Art equipment: 1.5 & 3T MRI (with an additional 3T and replacement 1.5T to be installed), 4 CT scanners, 1 PET/CT, 3 SPECT/CTs, 2 state of the art IR Suites, 3 Breast Tomosynthesis Systems, and a variety of up to date x-ray and ultrasound units.
• Overseeing all clinical aspects of the Department to include the delivery of high quality, safe, and efficient patient care. This includes timely access of radiologic services for patients and supporting the clinical needs of the multidisciplinary Disease Site Groups (DSSG) strategy
• Teaching and supporting research within the Institute
• Managing the overall operations (strategic planning, faculty recruitment, financial operations, and capital equipment recommendations) in close collaboration with the Department Administrator
• Board Certified in Radiology
• Subspecialty Fellowship training
• Significant leadership experience with demonstrated, organizational, fiscal and managerial responsibility
Interested candidates should forward CV and names of three references to: