Diagnostic Radiology at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center seeks a Board-certified or Board-eligible Body Imager with particular interest in oncologic imaging, clinical service, teaching, and education. Fellowship training is preferred and interest in research is also welcomed. Our state-of-the-art equipment includes 3T MRI, dual energy CT and 3D lab. Current staffing is comprised of 12 diagnostic body imagers and 26 total clinical radiology faculty who provide multidisciplinary care to our patients in one of only two NCI-Designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers in New York State. Academic faculty appointments are also provided through an affiliation with University of Buffalo Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.
• Clinical responsibilities include body CT, MRI, ultrasound, and plain film. Caseload is assigned evenly amongst staff daily until 4pm.
• Non-interventional body-only call is divided equally amongst staff and equates to 4 weeks annually. Teleradiology coverage is utilized for preliminary afterhours/overnight coverage.
• We cover a 133-bed hospital, affiliated outpatient clinics on-and-offsite, and an onsite assessment and treatment center. No emergency department coverage, therefore reasonable after-hours and weekend volumes.
• Hybrid work-life balance with remote, offsite reading stations provided and flexed into schedule.
• Team of dedicated physician assistants provide troubleshooting, protocoling, preliminary reports, research protocol measurements, and fluoroscopy coverage.
• Highly competitive salary and benefits, including healthcare, disability, 403b, 457 and NY state pension or 401a match.
• Dedicated generous CME time with travel stipend.
Roswell Park is located in the heart of the thriving medical corridor in Buffalo, NY. Buffalo has undergone a major transformation in the past few years, building on its marvelous waterfront on the shores of Lake Erie, its historic architecture, its affordable, charming, tree-lined neighborhoods, and its diverse downtown cultural district. Known as the city of good neighbors, Buffalo and its neighboring suburbs provide an ideal place for families with many excellent school systems. Buffalo is a short drive to Canada and the Toronto metropolitan area which offers its world-renowned symphony, art gallery, dozens of universities and colleges, and major international airport.
MD or DO with fellowship preferred.
Interested candidates should forward CV and names of three references to:
Ermelinda Bonaccio, MD
Chair, Diagnostic Radiology
c/o Nicole Robinson
Executive & Faculty Recruitment
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
RPCCC and the University of Buffalo are M/F/D/V M/F/H/V,
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer