Will the Roswell Park Pharmacy deliver my prescriptions?
Yes, if you currently receive your prescriptions through the Roswell Park Pharmacy, they can be delivered to your home or office free of charge. Same-day delivery is available to addresses within a 40-mile radius of Roswell Park; for locations farther than that, overnight delivery is available via FedEx or UPS. There are three ways to arrange this:
- Email the pharmacy at RoswellParkPharmacy@RoswellPark.org.
- Call the pharmacy at 716-845-8999.
- Stop by the pharmacy, which is located on the first floor of the hospital, just around the corner from the Sunflower Café.
Hours are Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
What if I currently use a different pharmacy?
If your insurance plan participates, you may be able to switch to the Roswell Park Pharmacy immediately during any clinic visit, in three easy steps. Here’s how:
- First, ask a member of the Roswell Park clinical team if your prescriptions and refills can be filled at the Roswell Park Pharmacy.
- Next, stop by the pharmacy and bring your insurance card.
- Pick up all your prescriptions in person or request delivery.
How is the Roswell Park Pharmacy different from other pharmacies?
The Roswell Park Pharmacy is open to our patients only — not the general public. Our pharmacists specialize in oncology (cancer) medications and treatment, providing our patients with an extra measure of safety and personalized service. They can fill your cancer-related medications right on site, and the pharmacy also offers select over-the-counter medications, including cough medicine, antacids, antihistamines, decongestants, laxatives and pain medications.
Questions? Learn more about the Roswell Park Pharmacy.