Save Money with the Discount Parking Pass
If you park in the Carlton Street ramp when you visit Roswell Park, you can save money by purchasing a Patient/Family Experience discount parking pass. Each pass costs $40 and is good for 11 visits. (The amount you'll save will vary depending on whether you're a patient or visitor and how long you stay each time.)
Passes are available in the Parking Office on the ground floor of the parking ramp. They do not expire.
Here's how to use the pass:
- Enter the ramp at the Carlton Street entrance.
- Pull a ticket from the machine to enter the ramp and keep the ticket in your car. (You'll need it when you exit.)
- When you have a pass, you do not need to get a QR code (validation) from the information desk in the hospital for the reduced patient parking rate.
- When you leave the ramp, exit through the cashier lane and give both your ticket and the parking pass to the cashier. The cashier will punch the pass and give it back to you if additional visits are available on the card.
- Be sure to take your receipt! The parking pass can be used for second-time visits. This means that if you park in the Roswell Park ramp, leave, and then return within 24 hours, you don't have to use a second punch. Give the cashier your ticket and receipt from the first visit to receive a complimentary visit.
Learn more about our parking policies and rates here. If you have any questions, contact the Parking & Transportation Office at 716-845-1492 or 716-845-1493.