What are the Symptoms of Bladder Cancer?
Changes in your urinary habits can be caused by many other conditions, such as infection, kidney stones, or enlarged prostate, but they may also be early warning signs of bladder cancer. Be sure to tell your doctor if you experience any of these symptoms and seek an accurate diagnosis.
- Blood in the urine. Your urine may appear pink, rusty orange, or red (rarely). Sometimes a small amount of blood is discovered when a urine test is performed for other reasons, or as part of your routine health care.
- Urgent need to urinate to prevent leakage
- Frequent and/or painful urination
- Feeling need to empty bladder but little or no urine comes out
- Need to strain or bear down while urinating