CRI Virtual Immunotherapy Patient Summit
Elm & Carlton Streets
Buffalo, NY 14263
Hear about the latest advances in cancer immunotherapy from nationally prominent experts during the third day of the Cancer Research Institute’s Virtual Immunotherapy Patient Summit, noon-4 p.m.
Saby George, MD, FACP, Department of Medicine at Roswell Park, will be featured in a breakout session about kidney cancer and immunotherapy.
Today’s lineup includes:
- Noon — Opening remarks, with TV host and journalist Tamron Hall
- 12:05 p.m. — “Lessons from a Cancer Survivor,” with Oswald Peterson, who was treated with immunotherapy in 2017 for stage 4 non-small cell lung cancer. He is now cancer-free.
- 12:20 p.m. — “Blood Cancer and Immunotherapy,” with Philip Greenberg, MD, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
- 12:55 p.m. — “Colorectal Cancer and Immunotherapy,” with Edmund Scott Kopetz, MD, PhD, FACP, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- 1:30 p.m. — “Pancreatic Cancer and Immunotherapy,” with Elizabeth Jaffee, MD, Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center
- 2:05 p.m. — “Kidney Cancer and Immunotherapy,” with Saby George, MD, FACP, Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- 2:40 p.m. — “Bladder Cancer and Immunotherapy,” with Terence Friedlander, MD, UC San Francisco Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center
- 3:15 p.m. — “Head and Neck Cancer and Immunotherapy,” with Trisha Wise-Draper, MD, PhD, University of Cincinnati Cancer Center
- 3:55 p.m. — Closing remarks by Ms. Hall