Assistant Professor of Oncology
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
Areas of Expertise:
Education and Training:
MD - Sherbrooke University, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
Hospital Saint-Sacrement, Laval University, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, Houston, TX;
Juravinski Cancer Center, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Hematology, American Board of Hematology, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC)
College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
Canadian Medical Association (CMA)
American Society of Hematology (ASH)
American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
Connective Tissue Oncology Society (CTOS)
Honors and Awards:
1998 - Amgen Educational Conferences in Hematology and Oncology (E.C.H.O.) award
1998 - Best clinical research project (PECAM-1/CD-31 and GPIIb/IIIa Polymorphisms and their Roles in Acute Coronary Thrombosis), Affiliated Hospital, Laval University, Québec
1996 - Health University Centre Award, Estrie Region Best clinical research project (Family Study on Thrombophilia), Sherbrooke University, Sherbrooke
2015 - Clinic and Research Fellow, Sarcoma Medical Oncology, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas
2014 - Hematologist/Medical Oncologist, Locum staff, Southlake Regional Health Centre, Houston, Texas
2011 - Hematologist, Clinical Associate, Mount Sinai Hospital, The University Health Network, Toronto, Ontario
- Anne Grand’Maison. Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia. Invited Author. Canadian Medical Association Journal, Issue April 14th 2009.
- Anne Grand'Maison, Andre F. Charest, William H. Geerts. Anticoagulant Use in Patients with Chronic Renal Impairment. American Journal of Cardiovascular Drugs, 2005;5 (5):291-305.
- Anne Grand’Maison, Shannon M Bates, Marilyn Johnston, Simon McRae, Jeffrey S Ginsberg. "ProC® Global": A Functional Screening Test that Predicts Recurrent Venous Thromboembolism. Thrombosis and Haemostasis 2005;93:600-604.
- Charest AF, Grand’Maison A, McDougall J, Goldstein MB. Evolution of Naturally Acquired Hepatitis B Immunity in the Long-term Hemodialysis Population. Am J Kidney Dis. 2003; 42(6):1193-1199.
- Anne Grand’Maison, William Geerts. The Use of Traditional and New Anticoagulants in the Elderly Geriatrics and Aging 2003; 6(4):50-57.
- A Grand’Maison, P Wells. Treatment of Venous Thromboembolism in the Elderly. Clinical Geriatrics 2002;10(9):53-63.