About Adam Kisailus
Adam Kisailus, PhD, joined the faculty at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center in 2008 as Assistant Dean of the Division of Educational Affairs. In October of 2019, Dr. Kisailus was promoted to Associate Dean.
Dr. Kisailus earned his doctoral degree in Molecular Biology in 2004 from Georgetown University in Washington, DC and most recently served as a post-doctoral fellow, (2004-2008) in the Department of Cancer Genetics at Roswell Park.
At Roswell Park, Dr. Kisailus is responsible for all facets of the post-doctoral training programs, including recruitment and analysis of student applications along with the development, planning and coordinating training programs. He also assists in the recruitment of undergraduate students into graduate-level programs, educational grant writing and development of new course curriculum.
Dr. Kisailus is a member of Tri-beta Biological Honor Society and Alpha Sigma Nu Honor Society
Dr. Kisailus has authored and co-authored several journal articles and peer reviews.
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Associate Dean
- Department of Educational Affairs
Education and Training:
- 2004 - PhD - Molecular Biology, Georgetown University, Washington, DC
- 2004-2008 - Postdoctoral Fellowship, Department of Cancer Genetics, Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Tri-beta Biological Honor Society
- Alpha Sigma Nu Honor Society