Investing in the Future
RPCI's world-renowned faculty, combined with strong alliances with the University at Buffalo and other local and regional colleges and universities, enables the Institute to provide a superior, comprehensive education in several fields.
Specific fields and target audiences include:
- Clinical training of residents and fellows
- Predoctoral and Master's degree training in basic and translational cancer biology
- Postdoctoral training in basic and translational cancer biology
- Advanced training in oncology nursing
- Continuing medical education for physicians and dentists
- Cancer prevention for the general public
- Allied health baccalaureate and professional training
- Public and professional education about cancer and AIDS
- Ethics in basic and clinical research
- Summer research internships for high school and college students
Information set forth herein is provided without warranty or guaranty as to completeness, accuracy or currency. By using the information contained herein, the viewer affirmatively assumes all risks. The author has made every effort to provide accurate, up-to-date information, and is not responsible for informational errors, omissions, nor liable for any damages resulting from the viewer's use of, or reliance upon, the material.
We are pleased to announce that we have revised and improved the structure and curricula of our graduate programs to create M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Cancer Sciences! Admission to these newly re-designed programs will begin with the fall 2018 applications. Find out more: