Samjot Dhillon, MD
Areas of Expertise:
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Critical care medicine
Early detection of Lung Cancer
Education and Training:
MD - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
St. Elizabeth Hospital Medical Center, Youngstown, OH
Critical Care Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Pulmonary Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Diplomate, American Board of Sleep Medicine
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Mediastinal staging of non-small-cell lung cancer. Expert review of respiratory medicine 2011; 5(6):835-850; quiz 851 .
- Release of metal particles from needles used for endobronchial ultrasound-guided transbronchial needle aspiration. Chest 2012; 141(2):567; author reply 568 .
- Lingual nerve paralysis after endobronchial ultrasound utilizing laryngeal mask airway. Journal of bronchology and interventional pulmonology 2012; 19(1):72-74 .
- Coagulation necrosis sign on endobronchial ultrasound. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine 2012; 185(5):e6 .
- Detection of a possible case of pulmonary tumour thromboembolism by endobronchial ultrasound. Monaldi archives for chest disease 2012; 77(1):40-42 .
- Yellow nail syndrome. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine 2012; 186(6):e10 .