Ronald Alberico, MD
Areas of Expertise:
CT - angiography
Education and Training:
MD - School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
Long Island Jewish Medical Center, New Hyde Park, NY
Diagnostic Radiology, American Board of Radiology
Brigham & Women’s Hospital/Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
Boston Children’s Hospital, Boston, MA
- Extent of disease burden determined with magnetic resonance imaging of the bone marrow is predictive of survival outcome in patients with multiple myeloma. Cancer 2010; 116(1):84-92 .
- Pediatric neuroimaging. Neurologic clinics 2009; 27(1):285-301, x .
- Ewing sarcoma of the mandibular condyle: multidisciplinary management optimizes outcome. Head and neck 2008; 30(3):405-410 .
- Balloon kyphoplasty for multilevel spinal metastases from breast cancer. Journal of supportive oncology 2007; 5(5):243-246 .
- Intratumoral hemorrhage after remote subtotal microsurgical resection and gamma knife radiosurgery for vestibular schwannoma. Acta neurochirurgica 2007; 149(3):313-316; discussion 316-7 .
- Hyperostosis in an orbital defect with craniofacial implants and open-field magnets: a clinical report. Journal of prosthetic dentistry 2007; 97(4):196-199 .
- Determining the extent of disease with magnetic resonance imaging of the bone marrow (BM-MRI) in patients with multiple myeloma (MM). Blood 2007; 110(11 Part 1):Abstract #1483 .
- Improved sensitivity of Bone Marrow Magnetic Resonance Imaging (BM-MRI) in quantifying the extent of bone marrow involvement in patients with Multiple Myeloma (MM). Blood 2007; 110(11 Part 2):267B (Abstract #4776) .
- Protocol for CT and MRI on patients with craniofacial implants. Oral oncology 2007; 2(Suppl.):133-134 .