Title Patient Reported Symptoms in Ovarian Cancer (Precision)
Principal Investigator Shashikant Lele, MD
Study Number 207411
Summary The main purpose of this research study is to gather information through questionnaires in order to better understand symptoms that patients experience as a result of their cancer and treatment. This study will also collect information about physical and mental health, overall health-related quality of life and certain conditions experienced during participation in the study.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Histologically documented ovarian cancer, primary peritoneal carcinoma or fallopian tube carcinoma that has recurred > 6 months after platinum-based chemotherapy.
- This must be the first recurrence of the epithelial ovarian cancer, primary peritoneal carcinoma or fallopian tube carcinoma.
- Are at least two weeks but no more than 3 months after the completion of second-line cytotoxic chemotherapy.
- Are currently under observation or being treated with bevacizumab as a second-line maintenance therapy.
- Current participation in a blinded clinical trial for ovarian cancer treatment. (Participation in a trial involving only supportive care medicines and/or growth factors are acceptable).
- Have another primary diagnosis of cancer in a different site.