Case Management is a collaborative process that assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the options and services required to meet an individuals health care needs for the post hospital phase when being discharged to the home setting. RN Case Managers help to educate and assist patients, their families, and the health care team members to understand what services, equipment (walkers, wheelchairs) medications and home care options are covered by the insurance plan the patient is enrolled in.
Hours and Contact Information
The Department of Case Management is available and onsite:
- Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- Saturday 8 am to 12 noon.
At all other times there is a Case Manager on call. To reach the Case Management department please call (716) 845-5735.
- Marilynn DiCara, RN, BSN, CCM
- Katherine L. Rogala-Scherer, RN, CCM - Director
- Michele Durusky, RN, BSN
- Mary Anne Heiser, RN, BSN, CCM
- Susan Henesey, RN, BS
- Mary Holler, RN, BSN
- Jennifer Kruszka, RN, BSN
- Kevin Lennon, RN, BSN
- Bonnie Liebig, RN
- Susan Silleman, RN, CCM
- Cheryl Wiesmore, RN
- Lorraine Konstanty - Case Management Assistant