1. Griffiths EA, Gore SD, Hooker CM, Mohammad HP, McDevitt MA, Karp JE, Herman JG, Carraway HE. Epigenetic differences cytogenetically normal vs. abnormal acute myeloid leukemia. Epigenetics 2010;5(7) .
2. Griffiths EA, Gore SD, Herman JG, Hooker CM, Karp JE, Smith BD, McDevitt MA, Mohammad HP, Ye Y, Carraway HE. Acute myeloid leukemia is characterized by Wnt pathway inhibitor promoter methylation. Leuk Lymphoma in press 2010.
3. Bailey VJ, Keeley BP, Razavi CR, Griffiths E, Carraway HE, Wang TH. DNA methyltaion detection using MS-qFRET, a quantum dot-based nanoassay. Methods. 2010.
4. Bailey VJ, Easwaran H, Zhang Y, Griffiths EA, Belinsky SA, Herman JG, Baylin SB, Carraway HE, and Wang TH. MS-qFRET: A quantum dot-based method for analysis of DNA methylation. Genome Research 2009;19:1455-61.
5. Zhang Y, Bailey V, Puelo CM, Easwarn H, Griffiths EA, Herman JM, Baylin SB, Wang TH. High throughput DNA methylation analysis on a droplet-in-oil PCR array. Lab Chip 2009; 9:1059-64.
6. Peng T, Blakeley J, Cingolani E, Griffiths EA, Grossman SA. Herpes simplex encephalitis in a patient with recurrent pituitary adenoma receiving radiation therapy. Am J Clin Oncol 2007; 30:664-5.
7. Griffiths, EA. The Hippocratic Oath: Searching For an Ideal. N C Med J 2000; 61:136-40.
1. Griffiths EA and Gore SD. DNA methyltransferase and histone deacetylase inhibitors in the treatment of myelodysplastic syndromes. Semin Hematol 2008; 45:23-30.
2. El-Shami, K, Griffiths EA and Streiff M. Nonbacterial thrombotic endocarditis in cancer patients: pathogenesis, diagnosis, and treatment. Oncologist 2007; 12:518-23
1. Griffiths EA, Gore SD. MicroRNA: mIR-ly regulators of DNA methyltransferase? Blood 2009;113:6269-70.
2. Griffiths EA and Gore SD. DNA methyltransferase inhibitors: class effect or unique agents? Leuk Lymphoma 2008; 49:650-1.