Roswell Park Cancer Institute’s Call Center offers support and information about America’s first cancer center. Please call us at 1-877-ASK-RPCI (1-877-275-7724) or email email@example.com. If you would like a referral to Roswell Park or are a current patient who resides in Canada, you may call the Patient Access – International Phone Number at 716-845-4020.
The Community Cancer Resource Center (CCRC) is staffed by trained information specialists who can help visitors access, interpret and personalize cancer information. The CCRC’s clearinghouse of cancer information includes:
- assistance with the Internet
- a Wig, Scarf and Hat Boutique
- a lending library of books, videotapes and audio cassettes
To learn more about CCRC services, stop by the CCRC, or call 1-716-845-8659.
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute (www.roswellpark.ca)
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network: www.nccn.org
- National Cancer Institute: www.cancer.gov
Web-Based Support Services
- CancerConnect For everyone whose life has been touched by cancer–you do not need to be a Roswell Park patient to join us. It is a place where you can safely voice your ideas, thoughts, and concerns; benefit from the experience of others facing the same disease; and most importantly, realize you don’t have to feel alone.
- The Wizards! RPCI houses several computer kiosks that are a source of information for patients and family members regarding cancer. The Wizards are supported by CancerHelp®, a cancer information program for patients and their families. They include up-to-date information in English and Spanish from the National Cancer Institute, about diagnosis, treatment, side effects, supportive care, medications, cancer descriptions and diet & nutrition, and including videos and testimonials. The Wizards have been made available thanks to generous donations from the Roswell Park Alliance Foundation and The Advantage Woodshop.