Established in 1991, the Roswell Park Alliance Foundation is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization that manages all donations made to Roswell Park Cancer Institute. Since its inception, over $243 million has been contributed to benefit the Institute's research, education and patient care programs.
To maximize dollars available for Roswell Park Cancer Institute’s most promising lifesaving research, treatment and prevention programs, while supporting the psychosocial needs of patients and families touched by cancer. Fundraising events and initiatives are carried out through a partnership between committed Roswell Park Alliance volunteers and Foundation staff.
Priority Funding Areas
- Scientific research seed funding for projects showing the greatest potential to save lives
- State-of-the-art medical/scientific technology and shared resources
- Capital support for Institute-wide building, clinic and center growth
- "Quality of Life" programs benefiting patients and families
Deciding How Donor Dollars Are Spent
- Roswell Park’s Scientific Advisory Committee – comprised of clinicians, scientists, and administrative managers – meets twice annually to award grants through a competitive application and review process.
- Quality of Life grants are determined by a committee made up of those closest to Roswell’s patients – nurses, physicians, and representatives from other patient care and support areas.
To Contact Us
Roswell Park Alliance Foundation
P.O. Box 631
Buffalo, NY 14240-0631
Phone: 716-845-4444 / Fax: 716-845-1478
or email: email@example.com
View Our Published Annual Reports
For current and previous years' IRS 990s, please visit guidestar.org
Click on the links below to view using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- 2011-2012 Annual Report
- 2010-2011 Annual Report
- 2009-2010 Annual Report
- 2008-2009 Annual Report
- 2007-2008 Annual Report
- 2006-2007 Annual Report
- 2005-2006 Annual Report
- 2004-2005 Annual Report
- 2003-2004 Annual Report
- 2002-2003 Annual Report
Roswell Park Alliance Foundation Trustees
Scott Bieler, Vice Chair
Scott E. Friedman, Esq.
Melissa Garman Baumgart
Anne D. Gioia, Secretary
Donna M. Gioia
Pamela R. Jacobs Vogt
Patrick P. Lee
Nancy A. Naples O'Neill
Gerald C. Saxe
Lee C. Wortham, Chair
David Zebro, Treasurer