Peter Loud, MD
Areas of Expertise:
Computed tomography (CT)
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
Venous thrombosis and thromboembolic disease
Imaging in abdominal and thoracic malignancy
Education and Training:
MD - New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY
State University of New York, Upstate Medical Center, Syracuse, NY
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
- Fatal diffuse alveolar hemorrhage associated with sirolimus after allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation. Bone marrow transplantation 2010; 45(8):1363-1364 .
- Detection of extra-medullary relapse of acute lymphoblastic leukemia by radiographic imaging following allogeneic hematopoietic SCT. Bone marrow transplantation 2009; 44(12):827-828 .
- Semiquantitative visual approach to scoring lung cancer treatment response using computed tomography: a pilot study. Journal of computer assisted tomography 2009; 33(5):743-747 .
- Medical management of pneumatosis intestinalis in patients undergoing allogeneic blood and marrow transplantation. Bone marrow transplantation 2011; 46(6):876-879 .
- Computed tomographic screening for lung cancer: individualising the benefit of the screening. European respiratory journal 2007; 30(5):843-847 .
- CT Screening for lung cancer: diagnoses resulting from the New York Early Lung Cancer Action Project. Radiology 2007; 243(1):239-249 .
- Visual Semiquantitative Approach to Scoring Lung Cancer Treatment Response Using CT: A Pilot Study. AJR. American journal of roentgenology 2009; 192(5 Suppl.):Abstract #104 .
- CT Venography in Suspected Venous Thromboembolism: Findings, Pitfalls, and Controversies. AJR. American journal of roentgenology 2007; 188(5 Suppl.):Abstract #E071 .
- Medical management of pneumatosis intestinalis in patients undergoing allogeneic blood and marrow transplantation. Biology of blood and marrow transplantation 2009; 15(2 Suppl. 2):312 .
- Systemic therapy in advanced cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma (CSCC): The Roswell Park experience : ASCO Meeting Abstracts Part 1. Journal of clinical oncology 2012; 30(15 Suppl.):Abstract #e19041 .
- T-cell large granular lymphocytosis associated with malignant thymoma. Leukemia research 2012; 36(8):e187-e189 .