Kunle Odunsi, MD, PhD, FRCOG, FACOG
Areas of Expertise:
Dr. Adekunle "Kunle" Odunsi is Chair of the Department of Gynecologic Oncology, Director of the Center for Immunotherapy and Co-Leader of the Tumor Immunology and Immunotherapy research program at Roswell Park Cancer Institute. He joined RPCI's staff in 2001 as an Attending Surgeon in the Division of Gynecologic Oncology, Department of Surgical Oncology. After earning his medical degree from the University of Ife, Ile-Ife, Nigeria, in 1984, Dr. Odunsi completed postgraduate training in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Rosie Maternity and Addenbrookes Hospitals, University of Cambridge, UK. He was admitted to the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists in 1991.
Dr. Odunsi completed a research fellowship in Molecular Oncology and earned his Ph.D. at the Imperial Cancer Research Fund Laboratories, Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine, John Radcliffe Hospital, University of Oxford, UK. Subsequently, he completed residency training in Obstetrics & Gynecology at the Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, and clinical fellowship in Gynecologic Oncology at RPCI. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists in the United Kingdom. He is also a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
Dr. Odunsi is licensed by New York State and certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He is also board certified in the sub-specialty of Gynecologic Oncology.
Dr. Odunsi’s research interests include the molecular characterization of tumor antigens in ovarian cancer and their application to the development of vaccine therapies for the disease.
Dr. Odunsi has authored or co-authored more than 140 journal publications and book chapters. He is Associate Editor for BMC Cancer. He also is an Ad Hoc Reviewer for the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, BLOOD, BMC Cancer, Cancer Immunity, Cancer Immunology Immunotherapy, Cancer Letters, Cancer Research, Clinical Cancer Research, Expert Opinion on Biological Therapy, Fertility and Sterility, Future Oncology, Gynecologic Oncology, International Journal of Cancer, Journal of Clinical Pathology, Journal of the Society for Gynecologic Investigation, The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, Molecular Cancer Therapeutics, Oncogene, Oncology PLoS ONE and the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, U.S.A.
Molecular characterization of tumor antigens in ovarian cancer
Development of cancer vaccine therapies
Early detection of ovarian cancer
Education and Training:
MD - University of Ife, College Of Health Sciences, Ile-Ife, Nigeria
MRCOG - The Rosie Maternity and Addenbrookes Hospitals, University of Cambridge, UK
PhD - Imperial Cancer Research Fund Laboratories, Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
Obstetrics & Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Gynecologic Oncology, American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Gynecologic Oncology, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY
- Regulation of cancer germline antigen gene expression: implications for cancer immunotherapy. Future oncology (London, England) 2010; 6(5):717-732 .
- Analysis of chemotherapy response programs in ovarian cancers by the next-generation sequencing technologies. Gynecologic oncology 2010; 117(2):159-169 .
- Experimental and computational studies indicate specific binding of pVHL protein to Aurora-A kinase. Journal of physical chemistry. B 2010; 114(3):1486-1497 .
- Seromic profiling of ovarian and pancreatic cancer. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2010; 107(11):5088-5093 .
- High cumulative doses of pegylated liposomal doxorubicin are not associated with cardiac toxicity in patients with gynecologic malignancies. Chemotherapy 2010; 56(2):108-111 .
- Antigen-induced Erk1/2 activation regulates Ets-1-mediated sensitization of CD8+ T cells for IL-12 responses. Journal of leukocyte biology 2010; 87(2):257-263 .
- Tumor-infiltrating NY-ESO-1-specific CD8+ T cells are negatively regulated by LAG-3 and PD-1 in human ovarian cancer. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2010; 107(17):7875-7880 .
- Adjuvant vaginal brachytherapy alone for high risk localized endometrial cancer as defined by the three major randomized trials of adjuvant pelvic radiation. Gynecologic oncology 2010; 116(3):404-407 .
- IMP3 distinguishes uterine serous carcinoma from endometrial endometrioid adenocarcinoma. American journal of clinical pathology 2010; 133(6):899-908 .
- Primary vaginal adenocarcinoma arising in vaginal adenosis after CO2 laser vaporization and 5-fluorouracil therapy. International journal of gynecological pathology 2010; 29(2):193-196 .
- The mTOR kinase determines effector versus memory CD8+ T cell fate by regulating the expression of transcription factors T-bet and Eomesodermin. Immunity 2010; 32(1):67-78 .
- Novel genetic variants in miR-191 gene and familial ovarian cancer. BMC cancer 2010; 10 :47 .
- Instituting a robot-assisted surgery programme at a tertiary care cancer centre. International journal of medical robotics and computer assisted surgery 2010; 6(3):330-333 .
- Expression of poly(adenosine diphosphate-ribose) polymerase (PARP) and p53 in epithelial ovarian cancer. Proceedings of the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting 2010; 51:192 .
- An assessment of the concordance of pharmacogenetic polymorphisms between tumor and germline specimens in patients with ovarian cancer. Gynecologic oncology 2010; 116(3 Suppl. 1):348 .
- The influence of regulatory T cells on breast cancer risk and clinical characteristics. Proceedings of the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting 2010; 51:1288 .
- BORIS/CTCFL expression is insufficient for cancer-germline antigen gene expression and DNA hypomethylation in ovarian cell lines. Cancer immunity 2010; 10:6 .
- Dendritic cells loaded with WT-1 and lipid A in a cationic liposome promote tumor immunity in a mouse model of ovarian cancer. Reproductive sciences (Thousand Oaks, Calif.) 2010; 17(3 Suppl.):1013 .
- Pathogenesis of mediastinal paravertebral mullerian cysts of Hattori: developmental endosalpingiosis-mullerianosis. International journal of gynecological pathology 2010; 29(6):546-551 .
- Common variants at 19p13 are associated with susceptibility to ovarian cancer. Nature genetics 2010; 42(10):880-884 .
- Frequent MAGE mutations in human melanoma. PloS one 2010; 5(9):e12773 .
- Prognostic factors in stages II/III/IV and stages III/IV endometrioid and serous adenocarcinoma of the endometrium. European journal of surgical oncology 2010; 36(12):1195-1201 .
- Microarray analysis reveals distinct gene expression profiles among different tumor histology, stage and disease outcomes in endometrial adenocarcinoma. PloS one 2010; 5(11):e15415 .
- NY-ESO-1 protein glycosylated by yeast induces enhanced immune responses. Yeast (Chichester, England) 2010; 27(11):919-931 .
- BORIS/CTCFL expression is insufficient for cancer-germline antigen gene expression and DNA hypomethylation in ovarian cell lines. Cancer immunity 2010; 10 :6 .
- Harmonization guidelines for HLA-peptide multimer assays derived from results of a large scale international proficiency panel of the Cancer Vaccine Consortium. Cancer immunology, immunotherapy : CII 2009; 58(10):1701-1713 .
- Cancer/testis antigen CT45: analysis of mRNA and protein expression in human cancer. International journal of cancer 2009; 124(12):2893-2898 .
- Interleukin 2-mediated conversion of ovarian cancer-associated CD4+ regulatory T cells into proinflammatory interleukin 17-producing helper T cells. Journal of immunotherapy (Hagerstown, Md. : 1997) 2009; 32(2):101-108 .
- Deep depletion of abundant serum proteins reveals low-abundant proteins as potential biomarkers for human ovarian cancer. Proteomics. Clinical applications 2009; 3(7):853-861 .
- 14-3-3sigma Expression and Prognostic Value in Patients with Epithelial Ovarian Carcinoma: a High Throughput Tissue Microarray Analysis. European journal of surgical oncology 2009; 35(7):763-767 .
- Submission of the entire lymph node dissection for histologic examination in gynecologic-oncologic specimens. Clinical and pathologic relevance. Gynecologic oncology 2009; 115(3):354-356 .
- Expression profiling of the ovarian surface kinome reveals candidate genes for early neoplastic changes. Translational oncology 2009; 2(4):341-349 .
- Efficacy of levo-1-methyl tryptophan and dextro-1-methyl tryptophan in reversing indoleamine-2,3-dioxygenase-mediated arrest of T-cell proliferation in human epithelial ovarian cancer. Cancer research 2009; 69(13):5498-5504 .
- Epithelioid sarcoma of the vulva in a 17-year-old pregnant woman. Applied immunohistochemistry and molecular morphology : AIMM 2009; 17(3):270-273 .
- IL-12 delivered intratumorally by multilamellar liposomes reactivates memory T cells in human tumor microenvironments. Clinical immunology (Orlando, Fla.) 2009; 132(1):71-82 .
- Standard operating procedure for metabonomics studies of blood serum and plasma samples using a 1H-NMR micro-flow probe. Magnetic resonance in chemistry : MRC 2009; 47 Suppl. 1:S81-S85 .
- Complex segregation analysis of pedigrees from the Gilda Radner Familial Ovarian Cancer Registry reveals evidence for mendelian dominant inheritance. PloS one 2009; 4(6):e5939 .
- Treatment of early-stage uterine papillary serous carcinoma at Roswell Park Cancer Institute, 1992-2006. Gynecologic oncology 2009; 115(2):249-256 .
- Expression and serum immunoreactivity of developmentally restricted differentiation antigens in epithelial ovarian cancer. Cancer immunity 2009; 9:6 .
- Minimal information about T cell assays: the process of reaching the community of T cell immunologists in cancer and beyond. Cancer immunology, immunotherapy : CII 2011; 60(1):15-22 .
- Expression of poly (adenosine diphosphate-ribose) polymerase and p53 in epithelial ovarian cancer and their role in prognosis and disease outcome. International journal of gynecological pathology 2011; 30(2):139-144 .
- The race between ovarian cancer and immunity: How hormones and inhibitory molecules set the pace. Biology of reproduction 2010; 83:105 .
- Antibody-targeted NY-ESO-1 to mannose receptor or DEC-205 in vitro elicits dual human CD8+ and CD4+ T cell responses with broad antigen specificity. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950) 2011; 186(2):1218-1227 .
- Association between global DNA hypomethylation in leukocytes and risk of ovarian cancer. Gynecologic oncology 2011; 121(1 Suppl.):100 .
- Diagnosis of early stage ovarian cancer by 1H NMR metabonomics of serum explored by use of a microflow NMR probe. Journal of proteome research 2011; 10(4):1765-1771 .
- A central role for mTOR kinase in homeostatic proliferation induced CD8+ T cell memory and tumor immunity. Immunity 2011; 34(4):541-553 .
- The Expression and Value of Aldolase in Endometrial Cancer and the Role of Clotrimazole in Endometrial Cancer Cell Viability and Morphology. Laboratory investigation 2011; 91(Suppl. 1):1131 .
- Differentially Expressed Genes in Early Stages Uterine Serous Carcinomas in Comparison to G3 and G1 Endometrioid Adenocarcinoma. Laboratory investigation 2011; 91(Suppl. 1):1139 .
- Coordinated cancer germline antigen promoter and global DNA hypomethylation in ovarian cancer: association with the BORIS/CTCF expression ratio and advanced stage. Clinical cancer research 2011; 17(8):2170-2180 .
- Prostate-derived Ets transcription factor as a favorable prognostic marker in ovarian cancer patients. International journal of cancer 2008; 123(6):1376-1384 .
- Recognition of naturally processed and ovarian cancer reactive CD8+ T cell epitopes within a promiscuous HLA class II T-helper region of NY-ESO-1. Cancer immunology, immunotherapy : CII 2008; 57(8):1185-1195 .
- Role of the tumour necrosis family ligand APRIL in solid tumour development: Retrospective studies in bladder, ovarian and head and neck carcinomas. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2008; 44(15):2097-2100 .
- Intraobserver and interobserver variability in distinguishing between endocervical and endometrial adenocarcinoma on problematic cases of cervical curettings. International journal of gynecological pathology 2008; 27(3):431-436 .
- Array-comparative genomic hybridization analysis of primary endometrial and ovarian high-grade neuroendocrine carcinoma associated with adenocarcinoma: mystery resolved? . International journal of gynecological pathology 2008; 27(4):539-546 .
- The use of array-based comparative genomic hybridization (a-CGH) to distinguish metastatic from primary synchronous carcinomas of the ovary and the uterus. Histopathology 2008; 53(4):490-495 .
- Generation and regulation of human CD4+ IL-17-producing T cells in ovarian cancer. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2008; 105(40):15505-15510 .
- Harnessing the immune system for ovarian cancer therapy. American journal of reproductive immunology (New York, N.Y. : 1989) 2008; 59(1):62-74 .
- A functional polymorphism in the miR-146a gene and age of familial breast/ovarian cancer diagnosis. Carcinogenesis 2008; 29(10):1963-1966 .
- Differential expression of CCR7 defines two distinct subsets of human memory CD4+CD25+ Tregs. Clinical immunology (Orlando, Fla.) 2008; 126(3):291-302 .
- Intertumor and intratumor NY-ESO-1 expression heterogeneity is associated with promoter-specific and global DNA methylation status in ovarian cancer. Clinical cancer research 2008; 14(11):3283-3290 .
- Monoclonal antibody MX35 detects the membrane transporter NaPi2b (SLC34A2) in human carcinomas. Cancer immunity 2008; 8:3 .
- Mitochondrial DNA sequence variants in epithelial ovarian tumor subtypes and stages. Journal of carcinogenesis 2007; 6:1 .
- Friend leukaemia integration-1 expression in malignant and benign tumours: a multiple tumour tissue microarray analysis using polyclonal antibody. Journal of clinical pathology 2007; 60(6):694-700 .
- Tumor infiltrating lymphocytes: Indicators of tumor-related immune responses. Cancer immunity 2007; 7:3 .
- Vaccination with an NY-ESO-1 peptide of HLA class I/II specificities induces integrated humoral and T cell responses in ovarian cancer. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2007; 104(31):12837-12842 .
- Immunologic approaches to ovarian cancer treatment. Journal of clinical oncology 2007; 25(20):2884-2893 .
- Young patients with endometrial carcinoma selected for conservative treatment: a need for vigilance for synchronous ovarian carcinomas, case report and literature review. Gynecologic oncology 2007; 104(3):757-760 .
- Characterization of a putative ovarian oncogene, elongation factor 1alpha, isolated by panning a synthetic phage display single-chain variable fragment library with cultured human ovarian cancer cells. Clinical cancer research 2007; 13(19):5889-5896 .
- Clinical and pathological predictive factors in women with adult-type granulosa cell tumor of the ovary. International journal of gynecological pathology 2007; 26(2):154-159 .
- DNA methylation-dependent regulation of BORIS/CTCFL expression in ovarian cancer. Cancer immunity 2007; 7:21 .
- Array-based comparative genomic hybridization (aCGH) analysis is a useful tool for distinguishing primary pulmonary from metastatic neuroendocrine carcinoma to the lung. Applied immunohistochemistry and molecular morphology : AIMM 2008; 16(3):291-295 .
- Prostate-specific membrane antigen expression is a potential prognostic marker in endometrial adenocarcinoma. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers and prevention 2008; 17(3):571-577 .
- Usual adult body mass index is not predictive of ovarian cancer survival. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers and prevention 2007; 16(3):626-628 .
- A critical assessment for the value of markers to gate-out undesired events in HLA-peptide multimer staining protocols. Journal of translational medicine 2011; 9:108 .
- Humanized mouse model of ovarian cancer recapitulates patient solid tumor progression, ascites formation, and metastasis. PloS one 2011; 6(9):e24420 .
- Platinum sensitivity-related germline polymorphism discovered via a cell-based approach and analysis of its association with outcome in ovarian cancer patients. Clinical cancer research 2011; 17(16):5490-5500 .
- Split T cell tolerance against a self/tumor antigen: spontaneous CD4+ but not CD8+ T cell responses against p53 in cancer patients and healthy donors. PloS one 2011; 6(8):e23651 .
- NADPH Oxidase Modulates the Development of Myeloid-Derived Suppressor Cells (MDSCs) in Ovarian Cancer Tumor-Bearing Hosts. Reproductive sciences (Thousand Oaks, Calif.) 2011; 18(3):290A .
- Next Generation Sequencing Identifies miR-143 as a Putative Tumor Suppressor in Uterine Papillary Serous Carcinoma. Reproductive sciences (Thousand Oaks, Calif.) 2011; 18(3):290A .
- A phase I study of the safety and immunogenicity of a therapeutic vaccine, DPX-0907 in patients with advanced-stage ovarian, breast, or prostate cancer : ASCO Meeting Abstracts Part 1. Journal of clinical oncology 2011; 29(15 Suppl.):e13050 .
- Clinico-pathologic features of female genital tract neuroendocrine carcinoma: A series study of 25 cases from two institutes. Laboratory investigation 2008; 88(Suppl. 1):199A (Abstract #912) .
- Prostate-derived Ets transcription Factor(PDEF) is a favorable prognostic marker for ovarian cancer patients. Proceedings of the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting 2007; 48:403 .
- Epigenetic mechanism is responsible for downregulation of prostate-specific membrane antigen (PSMA) in a subset of endometrial carcinomas. Laboratory investigation 2008; 88(Suppl. 1):206A (Abstract #941) .
- High distant failure rate despite good local control in high risk early stage endometrial cancer. International journal of radiation oncology, biology, physics 2008; 72(1 Suppl.):S366 .
- Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase inhibition abrogates induction of regulatory T cells and promotes survival of ovarian tumor-bearing hosts. Gynecologic oncology 2009; 112(2 Suppl. 1):220 .
- PSMA mRNA and protein expression as potential prognostic markers in endometrial adenocarcinoma. Proceedings of the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting 2007; 48:95-96 .
- Genetic variability in regulatory T (Treg) cell function in ovarian carcinogenesis. Proceedings of the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting 2008; 49:586-587 .
- High concordance between pharmacogenetic analysis of tumor and blood samples from patients with ovarian cancer. Proceedings of the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting 2007; 48:812 .
- A phase II, pharmacokinetic (PK), and pharmacodynamic (PD) study of weekly docetaxel (DOC) in patients with platinum-resistant ovarian cancer. Journal of clinical oncology 2009; 27(15 Suppl.):Abstract #e16531 .
- Inhibition of IDO Abrogates Induction of Tregs and Promotes Survival of Ovarian Tumor Bearing Hosts. Reproductive sciences (Thousand Oaks, Calif.) 2009; 16(3 Suppl.):71 .
- Inhibition of Serine-Arginine Protein Kinase 1 (SRPK1) Overcomes Platinum Resistance in Ovarian Cancer. Reproductive sciences (Thousand Oaks, Calif.) 2009; 16(3 Suppl.):283 .
- Tryptophan degradation by indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase promotes preferential accumulation of CD4(+)CD25(high)FOXP3(+) regulatory T cells in human ovarian cancer. Gynecologic oncology 2008; 108(3 Suppl. 1):338 .
- A molecular genetic approach using array comparative genomic hybridization (aCGH) analysis in distinguishing synchronous versus metastatic carcinoma arising concurrently in the ovary and the endometrium. Laboratory investigation 2008; 88(Suppl. 1):220A (Abstract #1005) .
- Re-activation of memory T cells in the microenvironment of human tumors. Journal of immunotherapy (Hagerstown, Md. : 1997) 2007; 30(8):885 .
- The natural killer T-cell ligand alpha-C-galactosylceramide promotes ovarian cancer survival by dual regulation of the adaptive host immunity. Gynecologic oncology 2007; 104(3 Suppl. 1):S21-S22 .
- BORIS and FATE co-expression is a prognostic indicator in patients with epithelial ovarian cancer. Gynecologic oncology 2008; 108(3 Suppl. 1):195 .
- Platinum, adriamycin and VP-16 versus paclitaxel and carboplatin for treatment of advanced or recurrent endometrial carcinoma. Gynecologic oncology 2009; 112(2 Suppl. 1):121 .
- Weight loss after surgery impacts overall survival in epithelial ovarian cancer. Gynecologic oncology 2008; 108(3 Suppl. 1):347 .
- Developmentally restricted differentiation antigens in ovarian cancer. Gynecologic oncology 2009; 112(2 Suppl. 1):364 .
- Epigenetic regulation of NY-ESO-1 in ovarian cancer. Proceedings of the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting 2007; 48:679 .
- Prospective analysis of chemotherapy-induced neuropathy in patients with gynecologic malignancies : ASCO Meeting Abstracts Part 1. Journal of clinical oncology 2011; 29(15 Suppl.):e19737 .
- Decreased levels of serum glutathione peroxidase 3 are associated with papillary serous ovarian cancer and disease progression. Journal of ovarian research 2011; 4:18 .
- Aldolase mRNA expression in endometrial cancer and the role of clotrimazole in endometrial cancer cell viability and morphology. Histopathology 2011; 59(5):1015-1018 .
- Synuclein-gamma (SNCG) protein expression is associated with poor outcome in endometrial adenocarcinoma. Gynecologic oncology 2012; 124(1):148-152 .
- PGE2-Induced CXCL12 Production and CXCR4 Expression Controls the Accumulation of Human MDSCs in Ovarian Cancer Environment. Cancer research 2011; 71(24):7463-7470 .
- Conventional Dose Hypomethylating Agents Induce CG Antigen Genes In Vivo. Blood 2011; 118(21):1049 .
- Pathology of breast and ovarian cancers among BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers: results from the Consortium of Investigators of Modifiers of BRCA1/2 (CIMBA). Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers and prevention 2012; 21(1):134-147 .
- Evaluation of microRNA expression profiles and their associations with risk alleles in lymphoblastoid cell lines of familial ovarian cancer. Carcinogenesis 2012; 33(3):604-612 .
- Common Variants at the 19p13.1 and ZNF365 Loci Are Associated with ER Subtypes of Breast Cancer and Ovarian Cancer Risk in BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carriers. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers and prevention 2012; 21(4):645-657 .
- Identification of factors secreted by melanoma exhibiting propensity for lung metastases. Proceedings of the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting 2011; 52:Abstract #5170 .
- Adjuvant treatment for uterine leiomyosarcoma. Gynecologic oncology 2012; 125(Suppl. 1):S159 .
- Photodynamic therapy effectively palliates gynecologic malignancies. Gynecologic oncology 2012; 125(Suppl. 1):S81 .
- Regulating mammalian target of rapamycin to tune vaccination-induced CD8(+) T cell responses for tumor immunity. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950) 2012; 188(7):3080-3087 .
- Efficacy of vaccination with recombinant vaccinia and fowlpox vectors expressing NY-ESO-1 antigen in ovarian cancer and melanoma patients. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2012; 109(15):5797-5802 .
- Immune biomarkers associated with response to intra-peritoneal chemotherapy in ovarian cancer. Gynecologic oncology 2012; 125(Suppl. 1):S141 .
- Immune biomarkers predictive of survival in epithelial ovarian cancer. Gynecologic oncology 2012; 125(Suppl. 1):S45-S46 .
- Immune signatures predictive of optimal cytoreduction in ovarian cancer. Gynecologic oncology 2012; 125(Suppl. 1):S46 .
- Heat shock protein 90-mediated peptide-selective presentation of cytosolic tumor antigen for direct recognition of tumors by CD4(+) T cells. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950) 2012; 188(8):3851-3858 .
- Identification of a subset of stage IV ovarian carinomas with improved overall survival. Gynecologic oncology 2012; 125(Suppl. 1):S102 .
- Immunogenicity of NY-ESO-1 cancer testis antigen in triple-negative breast cancer. Journal of clinical oncology 2012; 30(15 Suppl.):Abstract #e11563 .
- PD-1/PD-L1 pathway as a target for cancer immunotherapy: Safety and clinical activity of BMS-936559, an anti-PD-L1 antibody, in patients with solid tumors. Journal of clinical oncology 2012; 30(15 Suppl.):Abstract #2510 .
- Cancer diagnostics using 1H-NMR-based metabonomics. Ernst Schering Foundation symposium proceedings 2008; 2007(4):205-226 .
- Immunologic markers of cancer progression and prognosis. Expert opinion on medical diagnostics 2007; 1(4):439-450 .
- Effect of the novel therapeutic cancer vaccine formulation DPX-0907 on multifunctional T-cell responses in ovarian, breast, and prostate cancer patients : ASCO Meeting Abstracts Part 1. Journal of clinical oncology 2012; 30(15 Suppl.):Abstract #2588 .
- Safety and activity of anti-PD-L1 antibody in patients with advanced cancer. New England journal of medicine 2012; 366(26):2455-2465 .
- T cell assays and MIATA: the essential minimum for maximum impact. Immunity 2012; 37(1):1-2 .
- A novel cancer/testis antigen KP-OVA-52 identified by SEREX in human ovarian cancer is regulated by DNA methylation. International journal of oncology 2012; 41(3):1139-1147 .
- CXCR3+ T regulatory cells selectively accumulate in human ovarian carcinomas to limit type I immunity. Cancer research 2012; 72(17):4351-4360 .
- A small-molecule inhibitor targeting the mitotic spindle checkpoint impairs the growth of uterine leiomyosarcoma. Clinical cancer research 2012; 18(12):3352-3365 .
- NY-ESO-1 cancer testis antigen demonstrates high immunogenicity in triple negative breast cancer. PloS one 2012; 7(6):e38783 .
- Common variants at 12p11, 12q24, 9p21, 9q31.2 and in ZNF365 are associated with breast cancer risk for BRCA1 and/or BRCA2 mutation carriers. Breast cancer research : BCR 2012; 14(1):R33 .
- Predictors of immunosuppressive regulatory T lymphocytes in healthy women. Journal of cancer epidemiology 2012; 2012 :191090 .
- Natural CXCR3+FOXP3+Treg selectively accumulate in human ovarian carcinomas to control type I immunity. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950) 2012; 188:127.27 .