Title A Correlative Study of Lung Cancer Treatment Response
Principal Investigator Anurag Singh, MD
Study Number 188810
Summary This study has been designed to identify potential chemicals in blood that may identify patients at risk for lung cancer recurrence.
- Overall Stage IIIA-IIIB NSCLC
- At least 18 years old at the time of diagnosis
- No prior malignancy within the past 5 years.
- Capable of treatment with definitive concurrent platinum based chemo-radiotherapy
- Patients treated with biologic therapy (such as EGFR or VEGF based targeted therapy) and pregnant females will be EXCLUDED from enrollment.
- Patients who recieve platinum based induction chemotherapy are eligible.