Title Cellular Infusions in Patients with Recurrent or Persistent Hematologic Malignancies after Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant.
Principal Investigator Philip McCarthy, MD
Study Number 00703
Summary The primary objective is to monitor the use of cellular therapies for malignant and non-malignant hematologic disorders that progress or recur after allogeneic transplant.
- Patient must be in relapse or have persistent malignancy post allogeneic stem cell transplant.
- Patient is not a candidate for repeat allogeneic transplant.
- The original hematopoietic progenitor stem cells donor must be available for DLI donation.
- Patient must be > 4years of age and < 76 years of age with an expected survival of at least 8 weeks.
- Patient must have minimal or no active GVHD (acute or chronic) and must be HIV negative.