Ahmed Abdelhalim, MD
Areas of Expertise:
Pediatric head & neck imaging
Pediatric neurovascular imaging
Application of modern imaging techniques in brain tumors
Education and Training:
MD - Ain Shams University Faculty of Medicine, Cairo, Egypt
Diagnostic Radiology, American Board of Radiology
Strong Memorial Hospital (Neuroradiology) University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY
Strong Memorial Hospital (Neurointerventional Radiology) University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY
- Pediatric neuroimaging. Neurologic clinics 2009; 27(1):285-301, x .
- Leflunomide failure to control recurrent cytomegalovirus infection in the setting of renal failure after allogeneic stem cell transplantation. Transplant infectious disease 2007; 9(1):28-32 .
- Leptomeningeal metastases from signet ring adenocarcinoma of the cecum. Journal of clinical oncology 2007; 25(31):5028-5029 .
- Remission of Philadelphia chromosome-positive central nervous system leukemia after dasatinib therapy. Leukemia and lymphoma 2007; 48(5):1053-1056 .
- Determining the extent of disease with magnetic resonance imaging of the bone marrow (BM-MRI) in patients with multiple myeloma (MM). Blood 2007; 110(11 Part 1):Abstract #1483 .
- Improved sensitivity of Bone Marrow Magnetic Resonance Imaging (BM-MRI) in quantifying the extent of bone marrow involvement in patients with Multiple Myeloma (MM). Blood 2007; 110(11 Part 2):267B (Abstract #4776) .
- Later onset phenotypes of Krabbe disease: results of the world-wide registry. Pediatric neurology 2012; 46(5):298-306 .